Cigarette Smoke and Nicotine Cleaning ...
Mold Fire Cleaning Windham Maine
Mold and Fire Cleaning Windham Maine
Attention to detail is the most important aspect of mold fire cleaning Windham Maine. Fire carries an odor that will linger. Homeowners who have lived through a fire can be particularly sensitive to that odor because it is attached to such bad memories. Soot and smoke from a house fire can find it’s way into cracks and crevices that are difficult to find.
Call ServiceMaster Fire & Water Restoration for emergency help 24/7 or for a free estimate. With locations in Falmouth, Yarmouth and Oxford we can be on site in Windham day or night.
Mold Cleaning Windham Maine also requires precision and detail cleaning. Once a home or business is affected by mold, all of the mold needs to be removed or the spores will likely grow again. A new mold outbreak will then begin. Mold cleaning involves not just the removal of mold spores but also sanitizing, sealing and de odorizing.
At ServiceMaster Fire & Water Restoration we have been cleaning fires and removing mold since 1988. We have IICRC certified staff with a combine 100 years of experience. We also have state of the art equipment and dry ice blasting capabilities. These processes can leave a home or business looking like the fire or mold was never there.
It is best to start mold removal and fire cleaning as soon as possible. Mold issues will continue to get worse as the mold will grow until it is removed. Fires can have acidic soot which will etch some materials particularly soft materials such as marble. It can also permanently affect soft goods like drapes, linens and bedding.
Call ServiceMaster Fire & Water Restoration for a consultation. We are always available at (207) 539-4452 and (800) 244-7630. We have crews which are on call 24/7. There is always a live answer.
For more information on:
Mold Cleaning Windham Maine
Fire Cleaning Windham Maine